Sunday, August 14, 2011

Eating in Towada

I never really thought about it before, but there are actually a lot of restaurants in Towada. And over the course of four years, I've probably visited more than my fair share of them. (The benefit(?) of being a lazy/indifferent cook at best.)

In recent years I'd started compiling information about restaurants in Towada--thinking I'd make a more detailed restaurant guide for new ALTs or something--but it seemed like a lot of work to take pictures and write descriptions, so my project never really went anywhere. Then this summer it occurred to me that it'd be much easier to just make a Google map!

So here it is, the result (well, it's actually still a work-in-progress, but anyway...) of four years of living and eating out in Towada: Eating in Towada - Google Map (English)

Hopefully people will find it useful!

(Observant readers may have noticed that I actually posted the link in the "Enjoy Towada City" sidebar under "Dining" a while ago. I just didn't want to draw too much attention to the map until I'd gotten it to a point where I felt like it was mostly complete.)

No comments: